1. I connect the camera to the device and there is no video output. If there is no video then test your power supply or try another power supply. Solution: replace the power supply.
2. If there is no video then test your Ethernet cable and RJ-45 connections for continuity or try another cable. Solution: replace the Ethernet cable with RJ-45 connections.
3. If there is no video then check if the camera is online or not by plugging only one camera in at a time and using our Config Tool to find it and configure the IP address to DHCP.
4. If you can see the camera on the Config Tool but cannot add the IP camera Check IP channel setup is right or not (such as IP address, user name, password, connection protocol, port number.).
5. If this doesn’t work The camera has set the white-list (Only the specified devices can connect to the camera), and you will need to manually reset the camera. Please find your product on this site to find where the reset button is located, this requires some disassembly.