1. If there is no Check there is video from the IP channel or not. Please go to the main menu->info->System->BPS to view bit stream real time information. Solution: Check the bit stream to see if the camera is transmitting data or not.
2. If the single window’s output is blank then check if the main stream of the camera has been enabled or not (Main Menu->Storage->Record). Solution: main stream recording was not setup.
3. If the multi window output is blank, then check the main stream encoding type of the camera is H.264 or not (Main Menu->Remote Device->Encode). Solution: the encoding stream was setup incorrectly and needs to be H.264.
4. If the multi window output is blank, then check if the device supports camera main stream resolution or not (such as 960H, D1, HD1 and etc.). Solution: Find compatible hardware.
5. If the multi window output is blank still, then check if the camera network transmission has reached the threshold or not via the recorders specification sheet. Please check the specifications page on Dahua Wiki for your product, or the specification page from your manufactures website. Solution: System is over specification, Find compatible hardware.